Reading Recovery Teacher
Karori Normal School (KNS) is seeking a Reading Recovery Teacher, 0.5 FTTE. You will be a teacher who is passionate about developing a love of literacy in children, reflective and open to continually improving your teaching practice. The successful applicant will be part of our guidance and learning team and also receive support from a Reading Recovery Tutor. KNS is a large full-primary school and our team culture is strong, you must therefore be a ‘team player’ who enjoys working in a vibrant and busy environment. Previous experience in Reading Recovery is not a pre-requisite for this position, as full training will be provided.
The position is 2.5 hours per day, Monday-Friday and commences on Monday 28 January 2019. Applications close at 3.00pm on Friday 30 November 2019.
For more information, regarding this position contact Conrad Kelly on 04 476-7209 or email email@example.com.
To apply please send a letter of application and CV containing the names and contact details of at least 3 professional referees to Conrad Kelly (Principal), Karori Normal School, Donald Street, Karori, Wellington 6012, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close at 3.00pm on Friday 30 November 2019.
Karori Normal School
Reading Recovery Teacher 2019 – Appointment Timeline
- Advert published - Thursday 15 November – Education Gazette Online Saturday 17 November – Dominion Post
- Applications close - Friday 30 November at 3.00pm
- Shortlisting & interviews complete - Friday 14 December – earlier if possible
- Candidates notified of outcome - Monday 17 December – earlier if possible
- Successful applicant begins - Monday 28 January 2019